Saturday, September 13, 2014

Mt Diablo Challenge Fundraiser for Non-Profit

This year I will be once again taking on the Mt Diablo Challenge October 5, 2014!  

I am riding for my Mother Nancy Hilton who is so courageous and beautiful!  I am also riding for my friend Dan Taylor who passed away this year.  Dan was an amazing climber and loved these hilly races.   

It's an 11.2 mile ride with 3,249ft of climbing. It took me 3 years to join the "Under Hour" group with a time of 57:13. My goal this year is sub 54:00! Please consider making a donation to Save Mt Diablo under my name. 

It is a beautiful mountain that needs our help and support! I’d like to invite you to join me in raising funds for an organization that I think really deserves our support. Save Mt Diablo preserves, defends and restores the Diablo wilderness for us, wildlife, and future generations to enjoy. Click the link listed below to see my fundraising page, where you can view my progress toward my fundraising goal and sponsor my efforts with a donation of your own to create more parklands for all of us!


Thank you for your donation!


The first year I finally got under and hour.