Monday, May 5, 2014

Tempus Fugit ITT #2 Spring

Zachary Hilton
Placing: 12
Castro Valley, CA 
Teammates:  Manny Mananbanag,
Weather:  51 degrees avg. Scattered Clouds, drizzle
Start Time:  11:19am
Total Time: 00:32:33
Power: No Power
Average Speed: 19.1 MPH, Top Speed 42.7 MPH 
Average HR: 143 Max HR: 162
Elevation Ascent: 577 ft

Training Peaks Data

Well this would be my first ever attempt to compete in back to back TT's.  It was a great experience but I had no more energy to put in a faster attempt from the previous race.  My goals were simple, don't give up, and leave everything on the course.  I was talking a recovery day tomorrow!  I won't bore anyone with more details than this.

It freakin hurt the entire time!!!!

Next road race will be Berkeley Hills on May 10.

Thanks for reading!  
Thanks to Hammer Nutrition!
Thanks to Summit Bicycles!
Thanks to Voler!
Thanks to SJBC Race Team!